Is it already 2018?
I left my company Lean Interim behind while I was helping KPMG, as a Partnern in Management Consulting, to build up and grow their Business Transformation Business in New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Filipines, China and even back in Switzerland over the last 6 years. It was an amazing time and I am very thankful for this exciting time.
Actually, I never saw myself as a consultant but more of a coach, enabler, entrepreneur and sparing partner.
Now, I am back in the Interim Management Business and I love it.
- help a healthcare company to start their own Lean Business System including:
- Running Value Stream Analysis Workshops for their core value streams
- Running Rapid Improvement Events to transform the current state into the future state and build up their own internal transformation team
- Deliver Training and Game Days
- Initiate and lead Hoshin Kanri sessions
- Build up a Project Management Office, to align all activities towards strategy and get an understanding of capacity and capabilities within the company
- raise awareness for Lean Thinking and leverage my experience within an industrial company, running Game Days
- leading a program to analyse and consolidate the global production footprint